The Department of Defense announced on Jan. 5, 2010, the appointment of the following
members to the Defense Science Board:
• Dr. Edward A. Adler, former director, Tactical Technology Office, Defense
Advanced Research Projects Agency, and Boeing;
• Dr. Wanda M. Austin, Aerospace Corp.;
• Ms. Maureen A. Baginski, former executive assistant director, Federal Bureau of
Investigation, and SERCO;
• Honorable Jack Bell, former deputy under secretary of defense for logistics and
material readiness, and independent consultant;
• Honorable David S. C. Chu, PhD, former under secretary of defense for personnel
and readiness, and Institute for Defense Analysis;
• Mr. Gary “Dean” Clubb, former executive vice president, Texas Instruments, and
• Dr. Stephen E. Cross, Georgia Institute of Technology;
• Honorable John W. Deutch, PhD, former deputy secretary of defense, and
Massachusetts Institute of Technology;
• Honorable John W. Douglass, former assistant secretary of the Navy for research,
development and acquisition, and president and CEO - Douglass Aerospace Group
• Dr. Eric D. Evans, director, MIT Lincoln Laboratory;
• Adm. William J. Fallon, USN (Ret.), former commander Central and Pacific
Commands, and CEO - NeuralIQ Government Services;
• Honorable Jacques S. Gansler, PhD, former under secretary of defense for
acquisition, technology and logistics, and University of Maryland;
• Mr. James R. Gosler, former director, Clandestine Information Technology Office,
Central Intelligence Agency, and Sandia;
• Mr. Alfred Grasso, MITRE Corp;
• Gen. Michael W. Hagee, USMC (Ret.), former commandant, USMC, and president
and CEO -Admiral Nimitz Foundation;
• Dr. William G. Howard Jr., former senior vice president – Motorola, and
• Dr. Miriam E. John, vice president emeritus, Sandia National Laboratories, and
• Dr. Ronald L. Kerber, former deputy under secretary of defense for research and
advanced technology and former executive vice president, Whirlpool Corp.;
• Gen. Paul J. Kern, USA (Ret.), former Commanding General, Army Materiel
• Honorable Donald M. Kerr, PhD, former principal deputy director national
intelligence, and George Mason University;
• Dr. William A. LaPlante, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory;
• Dr. Taylor W. Lawrence, former staff director of the Senate Select Committee on
Intelligence, and Raytheon;
• Dr. Alexander C. Livanos, Northrop Grumman;
• Dr. Robert W. Lucky, former corporate vice president, research - Telcordia
Technologies, and independent consultant;
• Mr. V. Larry Lynn, former director, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency,
and independent consultant;
• Honorable Judith A. Miller, former DoD general counsel, and Bechtel;
• Mr. Alden V. Munson Jr., former deputy director of national intelligence for
acquisition and technology and former senior vice president, Litton Information
• Dr. Robin R. Murphy, Texas A&M University;
• Honorable F. Whitten Peters, former secretary of the Air Force, and Williams &
• Dr. Fred B. Schneider, Cornell University;
• Dr. George R. Schneiter, former director, Strategic and Tactical Systems - Office of
the Secretary of Defense, and independent consultant;
• Mr. James D. Shields, Draper Laboratory;
• Dr. Anna Marie Skalka, Fox Chase Cancer Center;
• Honorable John P. Stenbit, former assistant secretary of defense for networks and
information integration, and independent consultant;
• Dr C. Bruce Tartar, director emeritus, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory;
• Dr. James A. Tegnelia, former director, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, and
• Dr. Lydia W. Thomas, former president and CEO - Noblis, and member of
Homeland Security Advisory Council;
• Mr. Lou Von Thaer, General Dynamics;
• Dr Robert L. Wisnieff, IBM.
These members are joined by the following Defense Science Board Senior
• Dr. Ruth A. David, former deputy director for science and technology - Central
Intelligence Agency, and president and CEO - Analytic Services Inc.;
• Mr. William P. Delaney, director's fellow, MIT Lincoln Laboratory;
• Dr. Craig I. Fields, former director, Defense Advanced Research Projects
Agency, and independent consultant;
• Dr. John S. Foster Jr., former director, Defense Research and Engineering, and
• Dr. Ted S. Gold, independent consultant;
• Dr. George H. Heilmeier, former director, Defense Advanced Research Projects
Agency, and chairman emeritus of the board of Telcordia Technologies;
• Honorable Robert J. Hermann, PhD, former assistant secretary of the Air Force
for research, development and logistics, and director, National Reconnaissance
Office, and former senior vice president for Science and Technology - United
• Honorable Anita K. Jones, PhD, former director, Defense Research and
Engineering, and University of Virginia;
• Honorable R. Noel Longuemare, former principal deputy under secretary of
defense for acquisition and technology, and independent consultant;
• Honorable William Schneider Jr., PhD, former under secretary of state for
security assistance, science and technology, senior fellow- Hudson Institute and
president, International Planning Services, Inc.;
• Mr. Robert M. Stein, former vice president, Raytheon;
• Gen Larry Welch, USAF (Ret.), former chief of staff, U.S. Air Force, and
Institute for Defense Analysis.
- Related pdf books
- COMMODORE LISA M FRANCHETTI UNITED STATES NAVY
- Vice Admiral John G. Morgan, Jr. Deputy Chief of Naval ...
- CHARGE SHEET
- Authorizing Legislation - United States Department of Defense ...
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE BLOGGERS ROUNDTABLE WITH LIEUTENANT COLONEL JOHN
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE BLOGGERS ROUNDTABLE WITH COLONEL JOHN ...
- Currently Activated:
- SEC 2901 SHORT TITLE AND PURPOSE SEC 2902 THE COMMISSION
- Reserve Components NOBLE EAGLE / ENDURING FREEDOM / NEW DAWN
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Defense Motion for Appropriate Relief
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE BLOGGERS ROUNDTABLE WITH BRIGADIER GENERAL
- ECP-Tactical Cellular 11 May 05 - United States Department of ...
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE BLOGGERS ROUNDTABLE (VIA TELECONFERENCE ...
- OASD RA (RTM) Mobilization Weekly Report 061609
- May 2, 2013 MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE ACTING ...
- DID YOU KNOW? - United States Department of Defense (defense.gov)
- The Return of China
- Popular epubs
- 156 IEEE JOURNAL OF SOLID-STATE CIRCUITS, VOL. 40, NO. 1, JANUARY ...
- January 24-29, 2009 - Sheraton, Steamboat Springs, Colorado ...
- January Bulletin - Minutes of December Meeting as Recorded by ...
- 3991 Federal Register /Vol. 74, No. 13/Thursday, January 22, 2009 ...
- - January 31 April 29 July 29 October 31 February 28 May 31 August ...
- Resonansi - BERJALAN - 1 HAGI | Resonansi | January 2007
- Agenda Item 7.2.1 Board Meeting: January 2012 Prepared by: D. Benbow
- Imminent January 06
- Barton & Onion Creek Stakeholder Group Meeting Summary January 16 ...
- January 2007January 2007 The Positive Living Center Newsletter The ...