PHARMACOGNOSY 1 Contents
1. Simple choice ..............................................................................................................................2
2. Multiple choice..........................................................................................................................15
4. Relation analysis .......................................................................................................................43
5. Answer keys ..............................................................................................................................47
1. S imp le cho ic e
Select the correct answer by marking the appropriate capital letter. There is only one correct
1. The volatile oils are the complex mixture of……….
A) mono- and sesquiterpenes as well as phenyl-propane derivatives.
B) mono- and diterpene alcohols and ethers.
C) sesquiterpenes and other aromatic compounds.
D) monoterpene acids and lactones.
E) monoterpene ethers and aldehydes.
2. Sesquiterpenes are formed of............in the plants.
B) stress compounds
C) colouring material
D) degraded products of triterpenes
E) pathological products
3. What are known as balsams?
A) resins dissolved in volatile oil
B) a mixture of volatile oils with sesquiterpenes
C) resins dissolved in water
D) polysaccharide mixed with volatile oil
E) juice evaporated to dryness
4. Saponin containing drugs are used as...........
B) bitter tonic.
E) pain killer.
5. Alkaloids are naturally occurring compounds which contain .............in their molecules.
A) one or more N atom(s)
B) two heterocyclic rings
C) one C15 side chain on the benzene ring
D) one or more N atom(s) originated from amino acids
E) one or more O atoms besides the S atoms
6. How to extract the alkaloids in mineral salt form from plant?
A) Heating with organic solvent.
B) Boiling with ammonium-hydroxide and water.
C) Shaking with water containing mineral acid.
D) Boiling with water and lead acetate.
E) Warming with mineral acid in organic solvent.
7. The volatile oils consist of a mixture of.........
A) oxygen free mono- and diterpenes.
B) aliphatic and cyclic mono- and triterpenes.
C) aliphatic and cyclic mono- and sesquiterpenes and phenyl-propane derivatives.
D) highly oxygenated mono- and diterpenes.
E) oxygen free di- and monoterpenes.
8. The iridoids are:
A) constituents of volatile oils.
B) starting unit of the tannin biogenesis.
C) precursor of biosynthesis of saponins.
D) precursors of the biogenesis of certain alkaloids.
E) constituents of fixed oils.
9. What do you do for getting alkaloids in basis form from the plant material?
A) Adding some ammonium-hydroxide and water to the pulverised drug.
B) Making an extract by mineral acid and organic solvent.
C) Making an extract with some basis and organic solvent.
D) Adding to the powdered drug some mineral acid and water.
E) Making an extract with organic solvent and warm it.
10. Morphin is separable from its side alkaloids because:
A) morphine has a piperidine ring.
B) morphine has two methoxy groups.
C) morphine has phenolic hydroxyl group while the side alkaloids have none.
D) morphine has no phenolic hydroxyl group while the side alkaloid has it.
E) morphine and its side alkaloids are inseparable.
11. Which is the right reagent for the detection of rancidity?
A) concentrated nitric acid
B) phloroglucinol dissolved in diluted HCl
D) concentrated sulphuric acid
E) phloroglucinol dissolved in ether and concentrated HCl
12. Choose the right skeleton for Cinchona alkaloids.
13. Choose the right reagent for alkaloids.
E) phloroglucinol in concentrated hydrochloric acid
14. How could be prepared a mucilage extract starting from Linseed?
A) After grinding some water is added to the seed and warm it.
B) The seed is covered with water without grinding and warming.
C) After grinding some alcohol is added to the seed.
D) Without grinding some alcohol is added to the seed.
E) After grinding it is covered with water without warming.
15. Ergot is the......................of the fungus Claviceps purpurea.
A) vegetative form
B) dried sclerotium
E) philamentous hyphae
16. What is the difference between the chemical structure of cotton and starch?
A) Cotton consists of lines α-glucose molecules while the starch has branched
B) Cotton consists of unbranched β-glucose molecules the starch has also unbranched
α- and β-glucose molecules.
C) Cotton is built up of glucose residues united by 1,4-β-D-glucose links, starch has
branched and linear chains of 1,4-α-, and 1,6-α-D-glucose residue.
D) Both consist of branched and linear 1,2-β-D-glucose residues.
17. The haemolytic index shows:
A) the di- and sesquiterpene content of the volatile oils..
B) the saponin content of the drugs.
C) the steroid content of the drugs.
D) the aliphatic monoterpene content of the drugs.
E) the tannin content of the drugs.
18. Which is the right structure for the flavonoids of Silybum marianum?
A) dimer flavan-3,4-diol
B) monomer flavon-3-ol
D) simple flavanonol-glycoside
19. Cocaine is used as...................in the officinal medicine.
D) local anaesthetic
E) cough suppressant
20. Choose the right test for identification of anthraquinones.
A) Marquis test
B) Froehde test
C) Liebermann-Burchard test
D) Bornträeger test
E) Murexid test
21. How to detect the procyanidins?
A) On heating with diluted NaOH procyanidines show green colour.
B) Procyanidins give yellow colour on concentrated nitric acid.
C) On heating with a mixture of cc. HCl and N BuOH procyanidines show red colour.
D) On heating with resorcinol procyanidins give bluish violet colour.
E) Procyanidins give orange precipitate on Kedde reagent.
22. The anthraquinone content of the drugs tested by ............................
A) warming with glacial acetic acid giving red precipitate.
B) shaking the extract made by organic solvent with diluted ammonium-hydroxide the
water phase gives red or orange colour.
C) extracting with water and precipitate with lead acetate showing blue colour.
D) making a water extract which shows green colour on sulphuric acid.
E) making organic solvent extract which shows yellow precipitate on heating with
dil. HCl and chlorine.
23. What is the right method for making assay for volatile oil content of drugs?
A) water-damp distillation
B) extraction of light petrol
C) distillation by Marcusson’s method
D) determination of loss on drying
E) determination of alcohol extract
24. Which is the right test for the cardioactive glycosides of Foxglove leaf?
B) Liebermann- Burchard
25. Which of the following compounds makes model for the synthesis of methyl-psoralens?
26. How to take a sample of plant drug material according to the prescription of
A) 1000g of drug is taken off the upper part of the container.
B) 100 or 200g drug has to be taken the side of the container.
C) The number of sample depends on the number of container (N) or square root of N
(at higher N). The samples has to be taken from different parts of container and the
amount of the sample must be sufficient for the further analysis.
D) Depends on the number of the container and volume of the sample.
E) The amount and number of the sample are determined on the basis of the water
content of the drug.
27. Choose the right shape for the maize starch.
C) pentagon with a „V” form fission in the middle of the grain
E) dumb-bell shaped
28. Why can’t use for medical purpose Rheum raponticum instead of Rheum palmatum?
A) Because the emodin content of Rheum raponticum is too much.
B) Because the rhein content of the Rheum raponticum is too low.
C) Because the chrysophanol content of Rheum palmatum is higher than in case of
D) Because the Rheum raponticum contains a stilben derivative which has undesirable
E) Because the R. raponticum has gallic acid and the amount of other tannins are too
29. Which of the following compounds transforms to chamazulen on Waterdamp
30. Which compound makes model for the synthesis of petidin?
31. Which of the following drug(s) contain(s) citric acid in a large amount?
A) Bearberry leaf
B) Elder flower
C) Herniariae herba
D) Tamarindi fructus
E) Violae odoratae radix
32. How to get fixed oil for medical purpose?
A) by extraction with a cold organic solvent
B) by warm expression
C) by extraction with cold water
D) by cold expression
E) by cooking with water
33. The cake of ricinus seed left after expression is unfit for use as a cattle food since it
contains an extremely poisonous toxin known as ............................ .
34. Which of the following alkaloids derived from lysine?
35. Which of the following drugs contains inulin?
A) Cichoriae radix
B) Comfrey root
C) Plantain shoot
D) Foenigraeci semen
E) Tanaceti herba
36. Hasis (hashish) consists ........ of Cannabis sativa.
A) gum of the male flowers
B) resin of the female flowers
C) gum of the male and female flowers
D) pressed juice of the leaves
E) latex of the tops
37. What is Opium?
A) Latex exudate of the unriped incised capsules after air dried.
B) Dried wateric extract of the riped capsules.
C) Dried alcoholic extract of the unriped capsules.
D) Concentrated alcoholic extract of the poppy straw.
E) Wateric extract of the riped seeds.
38. The common base skeleton of physiologically active ergoline alkaloids is:
A) isolysergic acid.
C) lysergic acid.
39. Codeine is:
A) monomethyl ether of morphine.
B) amide of apomorphine.
C) acetyl derivative of morphine.
D) dimethyl ether of papaverine.
E) diethyl ether of morphine.
40. Skeleton of the B-type procyanidines is:
41. Select the method prescribed for quantitative determination of anthraglycosides in
Pharmacopoeia Hungarica Editio VII.:
B) high pressure liquid chromatography.
42. Select the compound prescribed for quantitative determination on the base of complex
formation in Pharmacopoeia Hungarica Editio VII.:
A) bitter substance.
43. Which of the following physico-chemical characteristics is correct for mucilages?
B) specific colour
C) specific gravity
E) refractive index
44. Poppy straw is the industrial raw material of morphine production because .……. .
A) poppy straw contains only morphine
B) poppy straw does not contain other alkaloids
C) poppy straw has the maximum morphine content
D) poppy straw is the chiepest available raw material
E) poppy straw contains morphine derivative
45. Definition of vegetable drugs in the Pharmacopoeia:
A) plant part used in medicine.
B) plant part containing the highest content of the bioactive/characteristic compound/s.
C) dried part of the medicinal plant.
D) plant part or its preparations described in the paragraphs of the Pharmacopoeia.
E) dried plant part used in medicine.
46. The whole in toto vegetable drugs of mild activity have to be rejected when ...
A it contains any toxic foreign matter (plant parts).
B) it contains foreign matter (plant parts) more than prescribed in the corresponding
paragraph of the pharmacopoeia.
C) it contains any toxic foreign matter (plant parts) which can not be separated.
D) it contains any foreign matter (plant parts).
E) it contains other parts of the plant more than prescribed in the corresponding
paragraph of the pharmacopoeia.
47. A vegetable drug is considered as one of pharmacopoeial quality, when:
A) it meets both the general requirements of the pharmacopoeia and the requirements
of the corresponding paragraph in the pharmacopoeia.
B) it meets the requirements of the corresponding paragraph in the pharmacopoeia.
C) it meets the requirements of the national Standard I.
D) it meets the general requirements of the pharmacopoeia.
E) it meets both the general requirements of the pharmacopoeia and the requirements
of the national Standard I.
48. Which of the following statement is associated with the name of János KABAY?
A) Isolation of morphine.
B) Structure elucidation of morphine.
C) Industrial production of morphinanes from poppy straw.
D) Industrial production of morphinanes from opium.
E) Industrial production of morphinanes from unriped poppy capsules.
49. Which of the following statement is associated with the name of Miklós BÉKÉSSY?
A) Industrial production of essential oils by steam distillation.
B) Industrial production of poppy alkaloids.
C) Cultivation of ergot.
D) Isolation of morphine.
E) Production of ergot alkaloids by fermentation.
50. Whose name of the followings is associated with the discovery of morphine?
51. Select the method used for the fixed vegetable oil-preparation of pharmacopoeial
A) solvent extraction.
D) steam distillation.
E) expression and solvent extraction.
52. Quality control of medicinal plants is carried out by authority in Hungary:
A) National Pharmaceutical Institute.
B) any institute for quality control.
C) Herbaria (National Medicinal Plant Trading Company).
D) Hungarian Bureau of Standards.
E) Research Institute for Medicinal Plants.
53. Which of the following vegetable drugs has the highest caffeine content?
A) Mate folium
B) Theae folium
D) Coffeae semen
E) Colae semen
54. Which of the following cannabinoids is narcotic?
55. Select the vegetable drug which has the highest alkaloid content!
A) Chinae succirubrae cortex
B) Stramonii folium
C) Ipecacuanhae radix
D) Strychni semen
E) Belladonnae radix
56. Which of the following constituents is not present in Aetheroleum chamomillae?
57. Which of the following constituents is not present in Chamomillae anthodium?
58. Which of the followings is true for inulin?
59. Number of vegetable drugs which are not subject to restriction in Hungary?
A) less than 50
B) between 50 and 100
C) between 100 and 300
D) between 300 and 500
E) more than 500
60. Which of the followings is correct for the molecular mass of tannins?
A) less than 200
B) between 200 and 500
C) between 500 and 1000
D) between 1000 and 3000
E) more than 3000
61. Which of the following vegetable drugs is carminative?
A) Frangulae cortex
B) Centaurii herba
C) Silybi mariani fructus
D) Foeniculi fructus
E) Graminis rhizoma
62. Which of the following vegetable drugs contains ajoene?
A) Valerianae radix
B) Agrimoniae herba
C) Echinaceae radix
D) Ginseng radix
E) Allii sativi bulbus
63. Which of the following plant constituents can be characterized by reversible
complexation with proteins?
64. Morphine content in Opium is:
A) less than 0.5 %.
B) between 0.5 and 1.0 %.
C) between 1.0 and 5 %.
D) between 5 and 10 %.
E) between 10 and 15 %.
65. Which of the following vegetable drugs contains aucubin?
A) Marrubii herba
B) Agrimoniae herba
C) Valerianae rhizoma and radix
D) Plantaginis folium
E) Cyani flos
66. Which of the following vegetable drugs is in the category of amara aromatica?
A) Absinthii herba
B) Cardui benedicti herba
C) Gentianae radix
D) Trifolii fibrini folium
E) Centaurii herba
67. Hide powder is used in the traditional method of tannin quantitation because ...
A) hide powder gives a colour reaction with tannin.
B) hide powder reacts with polyphenols.
C) hide powder reduces tannins.
D) hide powder oxidizes polyphenols.
E) hide powder reacts with tannins.
68. What type of compound is arbutin used in urological infections?
A) flavonoid glycoside
B) phenolic glycoside
D) iridoid glycoside
69. How can you extract tertiary alkaloids in the form of salts?
A) Extracting with organic solvent like chloroform.
B) Boiling with aqueous ammonia.
C) Extracting with organic solvent containing alkaline solution.
D) Extracting with organic solvent containing acidic solution.
E) Extracting with an acidic aqueous solution.
70. Ginseng saponins are of the ............... series
71. Choose the right compound for the following structure:
2. Mu lt ip le Cho ic e
The following questions have one or more correct answers. Use the notations given below:
A: Only answer 1 is correct
B: Only answer 3 is correct
C: Only answers 1 and 5 are correct
D: Only answers 2 and 3 are correct
E: Only answers 2 and 4 are correct
72. Choose the drugs which contain alkaloids derived from ornithine.
1) Hellebori rhyzome
2) Henbane leaf
3) Cocae leaf
4) Ribes nigri leaf
5) Valeriana rhyzome
73. Which statements are correct concerning with proazulens?
1) Proazulens show orange spot on TLC by spraying with cc. ammonium hydroxyde.
2) Proazulens give blue colour with EP reagent on heating.
3) Proazulens give red colour on ninhydrine reagent.
4) The proazulens transform into chamazulene by heating with mineral acid.
5) The proazulens give yellow precipitate with resorcinole.
74. The following properties are characteristic for saponins:
1) They give precipitate by shaking with water.
2) They are diterpenes.
3) They cause haemolysis on erythrocytes.
4) They give negative Keller-Kiliani test.
5) They have usually acetic acid in their molecules.
75. Which of the following properties are characteristic for tannins?
1) They give precipitate on alkaloids.
2) They give yellow or bluish-red color on iron-III-chloride.
3) They are 3-phenylbenzopyrane-derivatives.
4) They give pale pink precipitate on iodine.
5) They transform the hide into leather.
76. Choose the antraquinone containing drugs.
1) Betulae folium
2) Graminis rhyzome
3) Rhei rhizome
4) Herniariae herba
5) Rubi ideae folium
77. Galenicals prepared from Cinchona bark are used as .............. .
2) bitter tonic
4) cough reliever
78. Pilocarpin the alkaloid of Jaborandi folium has.................... .
1) antagonist effect of atropin
2) agonist effect of atropin
3) sedative effect
4) diuretic activity
5) emetic activity
79. Which of the following compounds are C-glycosides:
80. Choose the drugs containing purine derivatives.
1) Capsicum fuictus
2) Pasta guarana
3) Colae semen
5) Pyrethri flos
81. Choose the alkaloids derived from tryptophan.
5) protoveratrin A
82. The alkaloids of Ipecacuanha root have.....................effect.
2) pain killer
83. Opium is used in the medicine as............................... .
2) starting material for morphine production
3) pain killer
84. In the typical alkaloids N atom(s) derived from amino acid is/are present:
1) in heterocyclic ring
2) as ammonium cation
3) as substituent of benzene ring
4) as substituent of pyrane ring
5) in their side chain
85. Choose the plant species which are steroid sources for Industry.
1) Licorice species
2) Dioscorea composita
3) Smilax regelii
4) Ipomea purga
5) Hydrastis canadensis
86. Which are the most frequently occurring special sugars present in the cardioactive
87. Choose the drugs which contain no cardioactive compounds.
1) Thornapple leaf
2) Lily of the valley shoot
3) Oleandri folium
4) Foxglove leaf
5) Allii bulb
88. The presence of alkaloid in plant material can be tested by the following reagents:
1) 3,-dinitrobenzoic acid in NaOH (Kedde reagent).
2) Potassium-mercury iodide solution (Mayer reagent).
3) 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazin solution.
4) potassium bismuth iodine solution (Dragendorff reagent).
5) aluminium trichloride in alcohol.
89. The alkaloids are grouped by the origin and position of nitrogen atom(s) as proto-,
typical, and pseudo-alkaloids respectively. Choose the pseudo-alkaloids from the
1) protoveratrine B.
90. Which statements are characteristic for the pentacyclic triterpenes from the followings:
1) They were formed of farnezyl-pyrophosphate.
2) In their structure(s) can be found usually unit(s) derived from loganine.
3) At the carbon atom number 3 of the base structure has rarely oxo and hydroxyl
4) They have usually low melting point.
5) The pentacyclic triterpenes frequently occur in glycosidic and esther form as well.
91. The alkaloids are present in plants in the form of........................ .
1) mineral salt
2) free basis
3) salt of organic acid
4) lactones of organic acid
5) esther of mineral acid
92. Choose the alkaloids derived from phenylalanine.
2) toxiferin C
93. Which ones are correct from the following statements concerning with Opium?
1) Opium is the dried latex obtained by incision from unripe capsule of Opium poppy.
2) Opium is the dried juice of the cutting leaves of Opium poppy.
3) Opium is the dried water extract of the shoot of Opium poppy.
4) Opium with good quality has 1.5 % morphine content.
5) Opium is used in the medicine as diuretics and laxative.
94. Choose the right assay for determination of alkaloid content of drugs.
1) azeotropic distillation
2) photometry (in UV and visible light)
4) titration in non-aqueous media
5) titration according to Volchard’s method
95. Choose of the following compounds which the Opium contains.
96. Which are of the following drugs having high ascorbic acid content?
1) Hippopheae fruit
4) Galliae odorati herba
5) Rosa hips
97. Which properties are characteristic for the starches?
1) They can be dissolved in cold water very well.
2) Starches form a jelly on boiling water.
3) Starches give blue or green product on mineral acids.
4) The starches turn the plane of the light polarization.
5) Starches contain amino acids in a large amount.
98. How to protect the drugs against the undesirable postmortal changing?
1) Dry the plant material so quickly as soon as possible.
2) Moistened the plant material with a calculated amount of water and keep it in a
3) The plants are stored at a cold place in covered container.
4) Put the plant material in a hermetically sealed container and kept it at room
5) Stored the plant material in deep freezer at –18 oC.
99. Which is the right reagent for identification of Ergot alkaloids?
1) van Urk
2) Fehling I and II
4) phloroglucinol in hydrochloric acid
5) EP test
100. Choose the type of chemical structure of loganin.
2) labdan type diterpene
101. What kind of type of compounds can be detected by Mayer’s reagent?
102. What are iridoids?
1) Stress compounds characteristic for Lamiaceae family.
2) Sesterterpenes with acrid taste.
3) The iridoids are monoterpenes with cyclopentan-(c)-pyrane structure.
5) Iridoids are constituent of balms since they have a pleasant scent.
103. The senna-emodin aglycones and senna-emodin glycosides are ....................derivatives.
2) monoterpenes with labdane structure
104. Which are the right reagents for the detection of cardioactive glycosides?
1) Baljet reagent
2) Hirschson reagent
3) Benzidine in alcohol
4) Froehde reagent
5) Kedde reagent
105. ..........................can be detected by Keller-Kiliani test.
1) The aglycon of digitalis glycosides
2) The digitoxose of digitalis glycosides
3) The cymarose from the strophanthus glycosides
106. Choose the plants which become valuable by fermentation.
1) Calami rhyzome
2) Gentian root and rhyzome
3) Ratanhia root
4) Theae leaf
5) Lime flower
107. Choose the drugs which can quantify by photometry.
1) Gentian root
2) Cinchona bark
3) Alder Buckthorn
4) Nettle root
5) Coriandri fructus
108. Iridoids are highly oxygenated monoterpenes. They were named .............................
1) after their black degradation products.
2) after their blue color in acidic media.
3) after an ant species Iridomirmex humilis since this type of compounds had been
isolated from them.
4) after their pleasant odor (fragrance) similar to Iris germanica.
5) after an Irish scientists who discovered this type of component.
109. The bitter value shows the .................... of an extract made of 1g drug which has just
1) largest dilution
2) lowest dilution
3) smallest concentration
4) largest concentration
5) highest trituration
110. Choose the volatile oils having higher density than the water.
1) Aetheroleum menthae piperitae
2) Aetheroleum cinnamomi
3) Aetheroleum synapis synthetica
4) Aetheroleum rosae
5) Aetheroleum rosemarini
111. Choose the right reagent for identify of Ipecacuanha root.
1) EP reagent
2) Froehde reagent
3) 0.01N iodine in alcoholic solution
4) chlorogen with diluted hydrochloric acid
5) Behrens reagent
112. Choose the active compounds of Hops.
113. Choose the homopolysaccharide containing drugs.
1) Acacia gum
3) Potato starch
5) Marsmallow leaf and root
114. Choose of the following volatile oils having higher density than the water.
1) Aetheroleum thymi
2) Aetheroleum caryophylli
3) Aetheroleum lavandulae
4) Aetheroleum cinnamomi
5) Aetheroleum pini pumilionis
115. Which of the following alkaloid bases are liquids?
116. Select the compounds which are terpenoids!
117. Which of the following alkaloids are bisindols, characteristic in Catharanthi herba?
118. Which of the following saccharides are dideoxy hexoses, characteristic in cardiac
119. Select the vegetable drugs containing pseudoalkaloids!
1) Chinae succirubrae cortex
2) Veratri rhizoma
3) Solani herba
4) Secale cornutum
5) Ephedrae herba
120. Which of the following vegetable drugs contain sesquiterpene-γ-lactones as bitter
1) Absinthii herba
2) Centaurii herba
3) Marrubii herba
4) Gentianae radix
5) Cardui benedicti herba
121. Select the vegetable drugs containing monoterpene bitter compounds!
1) Absinthii herba
2) Centaurii herba
3) Marrubii herba
4) Gentianae radix
5) Cardui benedicti herba
122. Which of the following vegetable drugs contain proazulenogenes?
1) Chamomillae anthodium
2) Coriandri fructus
3) Menthae piperitae folium
4) Melissae folium
5) Cardui benedicti herba
123. Select those essential oils which contain phenylpropanoids!
1) Aetheroleum coriandri
2) Aetheroleum foeniculi
3) Aetheroleum lavandulae
4) Aetheroleum cinnamomi
5) Aetheroleum chamomillae
124. Which of the following compounds are C-glycosides?
3) hyperoside (Hyperin)
125. Which of the following vegetable drugs contain galactans (polysaccharides of the
1) Lana gossypii
3) Cichorii radix
5) Gummi arabicum
126. Select the vegetable drugs with significant silicon content.
1) Verbasci flos
2) Pulmonariae herba
3) Equiseti herba
4) Lamii folium
5) Tiliae flos
127. Which of the following reactions are specific for alkaloids?
128. Which of the following reactions are specific for cardiac glycosides?
129. Which of the following reactions are specific linked to the presence of the
1) Liebermann-Burchard reaction
4) Legal test
130. Select the lysine-derived alkaloids from the following list!
131. Select the tryptophan-derived alkaloids from the following list!
132. Which of the following alkaloid-drugs play a significant world-wide role in
1) Scopoliae herba
2) Catharanthi herba
3) Secale cornutum
4) Vincae minoris herba
5) Chelidonii herba
133. Which of the following vegetable drugs contain cardenolide-glycosides?
1) Crataegi summitas
2) Hellebori rhizoma
3) Convallariae herba
4) Crataegi fructus
5) Scillae bulbus
134. Which of the following vegetable drugs contain bufadienolide-glycosides?
1) Scillae bulbus
2) Convallariae herba
3) Digitalis lanatae folium
4) Oleandri folium
5) Hellebori rhizoma et radix
135. Which of the following alkaloids are quaternary?
136. Select the vegetable drugs with significant rutin (rutoside) content!
1) Fagopyri herba
2) Liquiritiae radix
3) Hyperici herba
4) Aurantii pericarpium
5) Sophorae japonicae flos
137. Which of the following natural compounds are non-steroid antiinflammatory agents?
4) primulic acid
5) aescin (escin)
138. What type of compounds are formed through acid catalysed decomposition of
- Related pdf books
- A daganatos betegségek orvosi pszichológiai vonatkozásai
- DENTISTRY I. st. Semester 2011/12. EHA NAME 1. AHCTAAX.SZE ...
- A központi idegrendszer fejl dési rendellenességeinek ...
- American College of Surgeons & Magyar ATLS Munkacsoport &
- Recommended textbooks for first year pharmacy students
- DYSPNEA, CYANOSIS,
- Popular epubs
- Business Name Business Address
- 2006 Census of Population North Region Population Counts
- CV Luc Hens
- Creating a Compelling Home Energy Audit
- repair motorcycle manual honda ex5
- texas high school american literature syllabus
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES CIRCUIT THEORY
- JAUMS No 17
- Effect of Na O Content on Durability of
- ethnographic eyes
- Los complejos II