International Association of
International Association of
Logopedics and Phoniatrics
The worldwide organization of
professionals and scientists in
speech language pathology,
audiology and swallowing
August 25-28, 2013
Lingotto Congress Centre
It is a privilege, an honor and a tremendous pleasure to have been chosen to organize the ORGANIZING
29th International Congress of the IALP. COMMITTEE
IALP is the oldest organization representing persons involved with scientific, educational Oskar Schindler
and professional issues related to communication, language, voice, speech, hearing and (President)
swallowing disorders and sciences in children and adults. IALP was founded in Vienna,
Austria, by Emil Froeschels, in 1924. Our members are in more than 55 countries Roberto Albera
around the world. IALP holds its scientific congresses every three years. It is the first (Co-President)
time that the IALP Congress is coming to Torino, in a vibrant city with a great history,
and many places of interest. Antonio Schindler
The SIFEL, the Italian Society of Phoniatrics and Logopedics, is very happy to invite you Irene Vernero
to Torino, the first capital of Italy in 1861, the last days of August 2013. It is the second
time (after Padua in 1962) that we have had an IALP Congress organized in Italy, where
an old tradition of communicology was carried out by Renato Segre, Giuseppe Bellussi
and Lucio Croatto and where Deglutology has had a major development.
Torino, as a location for the congress, offers many attractions (e.g. the Egyptian Mu-
seum, the second in the world, the Royal Castles and especially the Venaria Reale, IALP COMMITTEES
called the Italian Versailles, the National Automobile Museum, and the Movies Museum
in the Mole Antonelliana, which is shown in the first page of this announcement).
We hope you will join us for an updated scientific program on all aspects of communi- COmmunICATIOn COmmITTee
cation and swallowing (including swallowing chocolate of Torino). We wait cordially and chair: Judy montgomery, uSA
we will be very proud to welcome you to Torino 2013.
chair: Anu Klippi, Finland
chair: Katrin neumann, germany
ChILd LAnguAge COmmITTee
chair: yvette hyter, uSA
Tanya Gallagher, IALP President Oskar Schindler, Congress President
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE IALP
dySPhAgIA COmmITTee President: Tanya gallagher
chair: Kenneth Watkin, Canada President Elect: helen grech
Immediate Past President: mara Behlau
eduCATIOnAL COmmITTee Secretary: Bruce murdoch
FOR PhOnIATRICS Treasurer: Tadeus nawka
chair: Berit Schneider, Austria Editor in Chief of Folia Phoniatrica et Logopedica: gary Weismer
eduCATIOn COmmITTee MAIN REPORTS
FOR SPeeCh And
LAnguAge PAThOLOgy Brain Behavior relationships:
chair: Fernanda dreux Fernandes, assessment and treatment of child language disorders
Brazil Cognitive reserve:
management of communication disorders in the elderly
FLuenCy COmmITTee neuromotor processing:
chair: hans-georg Bosshardt, clinical implications in speech disorders
chair: dolores Battle, uSA Management of swallowing disorders in the elderly
Achieving best outcome in children with cochlear implants
mOTOR SPeeCh dISORdeRS Communication disorders in the multilingual population
COmmITTee Challenges in occupational voice disorders: legal aspects
chair: Bruce murdoch, Australia
muLTILInguAL AFFAIRS Abstract submission deadline: January 2013
COmmITTee Notification of papers: march 2013
chair: marion Fredman, Israel Early registration: may 2013
Preliminary program: June 2013
chair: Rahul Shrivastav, uSA OFFICIAL WEB SITE
PRE- and POST-CONGRESS TOURS CONGRESS CENTER
Centro Congressi Lingotto
Via Nizza 280 - Turin
Rome n Florence n Venice n Tuscany
CONGRESS SECRETARIAT HOTEL RESERVATION
Via Assietta, 14 - 10128 Turin (Italy) Grandi allotment
Tel. +39 011.244.69.25 Via Assietta, 14 - 10128 Turin (Italy)
Tel. +39 011.244.69.23-14
Fax +39 011.244.69.50
Fax +39 011.244.69.50
[email protected] [email protected]
- Related pdf books
- STUDI DI RIFERIMENTO SULLE RACCOMANDAZIONI: GESTIONE E
- International Association of
- GRUPPO ITALIANO DI STUDIO SULLA DISFAGIA
- LINEE GUIDA SULLA GESTIONE DEL PAZIENTE DISFAGICO ADULTO IN ...
- Afferma quanto segue - S.I.F.E.L. - Società Italiana di ...
- REGIONE PIEMONTE A.O.U. S.Giovanni Battista di Torino - C.so ...
- CALL FOR PAPERS AND SHORT SEMINAR SUBMISSIONS
- REGOLAMENTO - S.I.F.E.L. - Società Italiana di ...
- Revised IALP Education Guidelines (September 1, 2009): IALP ...
- FINALITA’ E PROGETTAZIONE DELLA TESI DI LAUREA
- “WORLD VOICE DAY”
- STUDI DI RIFERIMENTO SULLE RACCOMANDAZIONI NUTRIZIONE ENTERALE
- GUIDELINES FOR PRE-REGISTRATION SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPY ...
- Popular epubs
- The American Border Leicester Association Quarterly Newsletter
- SUNYIT Student Association
- Stucco Manufacturers Association
- Colorado Hill Climb Association General Membership Meeting April 6 ...
- Association of Washington Business (AWB) - Important Documents - Save
- Lawn & Garden Dealers Association Announces Partnership with ...
- SANTA CLARA COUNTY CITY MANAGER’S ASSOCIATION COMPENSATION ...
- 2011 Gas Processors Association Convention – General Session
- Association of homocysteine with traditional and non-traditional ...
- ONTARIO ART THERAPY ASSOCIATION 2012 Directory