Richard C. West
Richard C. West
Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy
Born/Raised in Oklahoma, Ponca City graduate, son of James J. West, Jr. &
Edith C. West (Both deceased), brother of Dames Dale West of Compton, Ca.,
father of 2 daughters - Carolyn & Marthe Denise, and a son Michael. Presently
married to Pacita Conte West (Philipino) in San Diego in 1991.
Military Time factor:
Called up June 3, 1949 - Jan 1955 - Army (45th Infantry Div)
Jan 1955- Aug 1974 - U.S Navy Pilot Via NAVCAD 4/55; most under Patrol
Squad VA(HM)13, & VP-24
Exec. Officer of OPCON-1K2 of Pax. River, Md., 1st Black Blue/Gold
Officer of D.C. area in 1971; on Assignment at Annapolis Naval Academy,
helped to found NNOA, by getting fist list of Minority Officers in
surrounding States for organization, and assist in mailings. Assisted
in founding D.C. Chapter out of my home. Aided Judges John Fauntleroy &
Cain Kennedy draw up, and filed the first Const. & Bylaws. Helped get
NNOA into Navy/Marine Corp Council; 1st. Life Member (L-1986-0001).
First Historian, National Exec. Secretary until ordered to San Diego in
Retired in 1984.
Fed. U.S. Marshal (Supervisor) 1959-1983 D.C. many good noteworthy
assignments. Retired in San Diego in 1984.
Currently a Baptist Pastor, and Military Chaplain for numerous Military
Organizations and Nursing homes in San Diego, and a Mobile Notary Public.
- Related pdf books
- NATIONAL NAVAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION OPERATIONS MANUAL
- DARLENE FOLSTON SHELTON
- REAR ADMIRAL STEPHEN W. ROCHON, USCG DIRECTOR OF PERSONNEL
- MR. CURTIS B. ODOM Deputy Director of Personnel Management U.S ...
- Reserve Force Master Chief United States Coast Guard Headquarters
- SHIRLEY M. BOWENS
- National Naval Officers Association – San Diego Chapter, Agenda
- Richard C. West
- Popular epubs
- letter to try a product
- birthday card for niece
- stoichiometry problems mass to mass with answers
- projects on sensors with circuits
- standard chicago lease
- Getting Some Big Air
- freightliner code 46 low battery
- Berkshire Valley Wildlife Management Area
- future of innovation in bread bakery
- in kind donation request letter example food
- Chapter 4 Human Resource Planning