Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Consumer finance on the Apple Online Store is organised and administered jointly by
Apple Sales International, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Cork, Republic of Ireland (“Apple”)
and Barclays Partner Finance, a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services, a wholly
owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank Plc, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United
Kingdom (“Barclays Partner Finance”).
2. Consumer finance on the Apple Online Store is only applicable to purchases made on
the Apple Store for Consumers. To apply for this offer, call 0800 048 0408.
3. A qualifying purchase for the purposes of this offer is as follows:
Any Apple hardware with a retail value of no less than £450 including VAT, purchased with
or without related Apple branded accessories and software. Third party products may only
be purchased in conjunction with the Apple hardware, but their value may not exceed one
third of the total value of the financing.
4. To receive consumer finance on the Apple Online Store, customers must make a
qualifying purchase AND obtain the financial services provided by Barclays Partner
5. Consumer finance on the Apple Online Store is not valid with the purchase of used,
refurbished or demonstration equipment.
7. All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Barclays Partner Finance. Apple
declines any and all responsibility in relation to the credit analysis and resulting
contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Barclays Partner Finance.
8. Local sales tax, VAT and all other applicable taxes and levies will apply to all orders and
shall be payable by the customer.
9. Deliveries will be made to your home address in the United Kingdom.
10. This offer is void where prohibited by law or where otherwise restricted.
11. Please keep a copy of the terms and conditions as well as your invoice for your records.
It is advisable to keep the documents relating to your financing application.
12. Every effort has been made to ensure that this information is accurate. Apple is not
responsible for publishing errors.
13. Apple reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of consumer finance on
the Apple Online Store at any time without prior notice.
© 2010 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo trademarks of Apple Inc.,
registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Financial Services is a registered service
mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Related pdf books
- : 12 mensualités de 43.86 (hors assurance le montant total ...
- お申し込み方法 申し込み受付期間中に、下記の4
- FileMaker Bento 3 Upgrade Rebate Offer
- Great Offers for EPP customers.
- Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac – Coupon voor technology ...
- Here’s how to get your rebate.
- Get a $10.99 Rebate When You Purchase Hallmark Half-Fold ...
- Perfect companion.
- Apple Store for Education Institutions Enrolment Form and Conditions
- CONSUMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS Corporate Employees Purchase Program
- Välj den perfekta skrivaren till din nya Mac så får du 850 ...
- Choose the perfect printer with your new Mac
- Director’s Cut ‘Take 2’
- 2000 MailIn Rebate
- PowerBook G4
- Apple Computer, Inc.
- UK Holiday Finance Terms Conditions 2011
- Popular epubs
- Terms and Conditions for FD/RD creation request through ICICI Bank ...
- Trade Promotion: Terms and Conditions
- GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FULLY-INTERRUPTIBLE SHORT-TERM SALE ...
- General terms and conditions 2009-06-01
- Sports Drafts Terms and Conditions 5441
- General Terms and Conditions of Inject Star Pökelmaschinen ...
- hp support service agreement (“Agreement”) terms and conditions
- General Ordering Terms and Conditions Branch Locations and ...
- SECTION ONE TABLE OF CONTENTS RATES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- *Entry forms and terms & conditions are available at participating ...