SMALL BORE BOUNTY HUNTER
small bore bounty hunter
single action revolver
modelnumber barrel length calibers finish
bounty hunter 22 6 314” 22lr / 22wrm b
b=blue, c=case color
sights - fixed ‘; grips - european walnut
european american armory corp.
3855 north u.s. highway 1 cocoa, florida 32927
this was downloaded from www.eaacorp.com
eaa model: small bore bounty hunter
single action revolver
for your safety and the safety of others, this owner’s manual contains
important warnings and safety procedures which must be understood before using
this firearm. read the entire manual and if you do not understand any part it or the
operation of your revolver, stop and seek professional firearms instructions. you can
get a copy of this manual from european american armory corp. on request.
record the serial number of your firearm #
and a description of it:
make a copy of this manual, proof of purchase/sales record for safekeeping in a secure
safe or fireproof container. such proof is necessary if the firearm is stolen or for
warranty repair. before handling any firearm, make sure you know the safety
procedures and most importantly, keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
**you risk injury or death by handling this firearm**
before handling this firearm, read, understand and follow the
instructions in this manual. always keep this manual with the
firearm. if you lend, give or sell this firearm, be sure the manual
goes with it. if there is anything you do not understand, seek
advice from someone qualified in safe handling of firearms.
*this firearm should always be transported unloaded in its case.
do not use this firearm for quick draw. do not fan the hammer and
do not modify or alter any part of this firearm.*
type of ammunition to be used
it is suggested that high quality commercially manufactured ammunition be used in this
firearm. some factory ammunition works better than others and you should stick with
the brand you find works well in your revolver. avoid military surplus or hot loaded
ammo. the use of reloaded, super-vel. +p, hioh pressure or hand loaded ammunition
will void the warranty.
revolvers are classified as firearms or dangerous weapons and are
sold by european american armory corporation with the specific understanding that
we are not responsible in any manner what- so-ever for their safe handling or resale
under local laws and regulations,
european american armory shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for
malfunctioning of the firearm, for physical injury or for property damage resulting in
whole or in part from (1) intentional or negligent discharge, (2) improper or careless
handling, (3) unauthorized modifications and/or alteration to the internal/safety
mechanisms, (4) defective, improper, high pressure, hand-loaded, or reloaded
ammunition, (5) corrosion and/or lack of proper maintenance (6) neglect, or (7) other
influences beyond our direct and immediate control. this limitation applies regardless
of whether liability is asserted on the basis of contract, negli- gence or strict liability
(including any failure to warn). under no circumstance shall european american
armory corporation be liable for incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of
use of property, commercial loss and loss of earnings or profits.
1. we recommend that you get competent firearms instruction in safe handling
before using this firearm. please ask your dealer. all guns are extremely
dangerous if carelessly handled or used. remember that the firearm user is the
primary “safety” and to depend on any mechanical devices is to be only half
2. this firearm will fire if a round (cartridge) is in firing cham-
ber, the hammer is fully cocked and the trigger is pulled.
3. do not load this revolver until you understand how this
revolver operates. keep this revolver unloaded at all times except when
ready to fire and you are sure of your target.
4. always carry this revolver in its case and unloaded.
5. never point this revolver at anything that is not your intended target even if
this revolver is unloaded. when loading, cleaning, unloading or handling,
always be sure the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction and always keep your
finger off the trigger.
6. never assume any gun is unloaded. before handling, check to make sure all
the firing chambers are empty. see unloading instructions
- Related pdf books
- RUGER LC9TM
- Selbstladegewehr MR308
- Model 98B Operators Manual 9-15-08
- Uberti 1885 Low Wall Rifle
- Nikon Laser IRT 4
- I INTRODUCTION
- SL85 Caliber 223 Rem
- COP - The Front Page
- Carl Zeiss 602480 Zeiss LotuTec Leporello 8seitig 90 x 140 mm
- HK USP Tactical Light
- INSTRUCTION AND SAFETY MANUAL
- Handloaders Guide
- SAFETY AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- P95 Manual Safety Model
- Popular epubs
- NO LIMIT BOUNTY SURVIVOR
- BIODIVERSITY’S BOUNTY
- F Series Large Bore Floating Ball Valves
- Small-Cap 최순호 Tel. 368-6153 [email protected] Small-Cap ...
- Office of Advocacy - U.S. Small Business Administration--Finance Companies and Small Business Borrow
- GLOBAL HUNTER SECURITIES EXPANDS RESEARCH TEAM WITH ADDITIONS OF ...
- A reconnaissance survey of Unnamed Lake (Gaffney Lake # 3), Hunter ...
- 2010 HUNTER HORSE DIVISION
- Aaron Steinfeld, Daniel Manes, Paul Green, and David Hunter
- BIOLOGY 182R (ECOL/BIOC/ MCB/MIC 182R) Hunter/Papaj/Bonine Section ...