Ladybug, Fly Home!
- FileName: ladybugflyhome.pdf
Ladybug, Fly Home!
• Ladybug Game Mat: 2 pieces taped together
• 6 ladybugs (red two-color counters or dedicated ladybugs made by using black sharpie to decorate
• 1 die
• Class Recording Sheet
• Players choose their ladybug numbers and place ladybugs on those numbers. If 2 players, each
player gets 3 ladybugs to place. If 3 players, each player gets 2 ladybugs to place.
• NOTE: It is important that students play with ALL six ladybugs or the data collected will not be
• Player A tosses the die and the player whose ladybug has that number of spots moves 1 space.
• Player B tosses the die and the player whose ladybug has that number of spots moves 1 space.
• Play continues until the first ladybug reaches her home.
• The winning player makes a tally next to the winning ladybug on the Class Recording Sheet.
Analyzing the Results:
• Students mark the winning ladybug on the class recording sheet after each game.
• After students have had the opportunity to play the game several times, ask students to look at the
tally chart and complete the columns by counting how many times each ladybug won.
• Discuss these questions: Is the game fair? Does each ladybug have an equal chance to win?
Would the results change if we played the game 5 more times? Explain.
• Place the game in the Math Center so that students may continue to play and collect data.
Ladybug, Fly Home! Game 1 [email protected]
Start Ladybug, Fly Home!
Ladybug, Fly Home! Game 2 [email protected]
Ladybug, Fly Home! Game 3 [email protected]
Ladybug, Fly Home! Class Recording Sheet
Ladybug, Fly Home! Game 4 [email protected]
Ladybug, Fly Home! Game 5 [email protected]
- Other pdf books
- Related pdf books
- You maybe like
- LIST OF CAR DEALERS HAVING TIE UP
- Digitaal aanvragen mogelijk bij verklaring omtrent gedrag
- gate 4th ca
- 2003 Annual Minutes
- G1 INSECT PHENOL OXIDASE INHIBITORS FROM PLANTS
- BIBIOGRAFIA CONCORSO NOVEMBRE 2003
- GRUPO MEGA HINNI
- clocks fall back clip art
- KDO JE KDO V NOVI KBM
- storytown grade 4 robust vocabulary lesson 9
- Homework problems for CMSC423