ATTIAS OVEN CORPORATION
ATTIAS OVEN CORPORATION
OPERATING INSTRUCTION MANUAL
GYRO AND SHAWARMA MACHINES
[ALL MODELS, MAKES & STYLES] NSF CERTIFCATION
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
MODEL #: GRY-3, GRY-4, GRY-5 ISR-STYLE
MODEL #: GRY-3, GRY-4, GRY-8, GRY-10 TUR- STYLE
PLEASE READ THE GYRO INSTRUCITON MANUAL:
DO NOT operate the ATTIAS GYRO machine before reading this instruction manual. This
machine is for professional use and should only be used by a qualified operator. Pay close
attention and make sure to apply all safety precautions designed for this machine.
This manual contains all of the required information you will need to know about your gyro
machine. If you have any additional questions or concerns that were not answered in this
manual, please contact 800-9-ATTIAS and speak with a qualified service technician.
Attias manufactures two different style machines. The TUR-style machine is the Turkish
model and the ISR-style is the Israeli model. Both machines are identical, except for the
moving mechanism. With the TUR machine, the burner cabinet moves to and away from the
meat and with the ISR machine, the spit holding the meat moves to and away from the burner
cabinet, the device from which the heat is dispersed.
ASSEMBLING THE GYRO MACHINE:
1. Put the machine on a sturdy table, either marble or stainless steel table and make sure
the working area is clean, secure and protected so the operator can use the machine
2. There must be at least a 3 to 6” inch space between the rear of the machine and the
wall and the right and left sides of the machine and the opposite wall.
3. The gyro machine must be properly ventilated. Clean air must be supplied to the
machine. Place a chimney hood on top of the machine. If the machine is going to be
used in closed areas, ventilation conditions are required.
4. NOTE: Do not supply a different type of gas then what is indicated on the label of the
machine. Gas supply connections should be done by authorized persons only.
1. The gyro machines are designed, tested and certified according to National Sanitation
Foundation (NSF) standards.
2. Users must pay attention to supply the proper gas category and pressure to the
3. NOTE: A safety shut off valve must be installed and operating before the machine is
activated for usage.
4. NOTE: To save energy, as the meat decreases the desired heat can be switched OFF.
ELECTRICAL SUPPLY CONNECTION:
115 Volt, 5 amps
1. Each burner has a corresponding gas valve.
2. NOTE: If during the ignition of the burner the flame is not occurring then the gas
must also be shut off.
3. The gas supply connection is done with a flexible hose and this secures connection.
WARNING: Never check for a gas leakage by lighting a match. Gas leakage is
avoided by minimizing the movement of the machine.
4. All machine surfaces in contact with food should be made of stainless steel material
and sanitized before preparation and prior to cooking.
5. The gyro machine is designed and manufactured according to NSF standards
6. Do not leave the equipment without supervision. Switch the machine to OFF when
there is no operator in the vicinity.
1. Do not change the gas supply pressure and never let an unauthorized person service
2. The machine must be cleaned and the oil reserve should be emptied daily.
3. When working with the machine always use gloves. The surface of the machine body
is always hot, therefore, do not touch the surfaces.
4. Each burner must be ignited separately. Do not ignite all of the burners at the same
5. Do not splash water directly onto the machine.
PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE BEFORE USING THE MACHINE
1. Check for leakage in the gas supply. Once you ensure that there is no leakage
proceed and open the gas supply valve.
2. Check for the proper gas supply pressure for the machine.
3. Place the meat product on the machine and check the distance from burner.
4. Make sure the machine is installed with sufficient ventilation
5. Do not overload the machine. Make sure that the machine does not exceed the
maximum operating stated capacity.
The spit motor is switched OFF when the cooking process is finished. By turning the spit
motor OFF the switch will be in the (downward) position.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
1. Before the cleaning or maintenance to the gyro machine, close the gas supply valve to
2. Clean oils on the machine and empty out and clean the oil draw.
3. Do not apply water into the burners during cleaning and do not splash or pour water
onto the machine.
4. Cleaning the machine is easy because the parts are removable. The parts can be
removed, cleaned and replaced back into the machine for proper sanitary purposes.
5. Wipe down the machine with soap and water on a damp cloth and then proceed to
clean the parts separately
WARRANTY: The ATTIAS GYRO machine comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Related pdf books
- Popular epubs
- FU Vestlandet Brevoppsett
- Furthering the Recommendations of the GAO Grants Streamlining Report
- BCS good fit for Team Georgia
- HP Photosmart D7160 Printer
- student leadership award sample letter
- dishwasher sme g technology with style installation and operating
- Pure Mathematics
- INFINITY INFINITY
- Foundation For the Future
- 2010 ford e350 fuse diagram
- ESSENTIALS OF THE C PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE